In order to offer you a quality event, the Oktoberfest Ride has a small field limit of 250 riders. We expect the event to sell out, so do not delay in registering.
2017 Oktoberfest Ride Entry Fee Schedule
- Until 4/30/17
- Juniors (under 19) $30.00
- 5/1 – 9/30/17 +Juniors (under 19) $35.00
- 10/1 – 10/16/17 +Juniors (under 19) $42.50
On-Site Registration (Day of Event)
- 10/30/16 at Appalachian Brewing Company in Collegeville
- 6:45 – 8:15 AM
- Juniors (under 19) $45
- Space Permitting
- Entry Fees are payable in cash or checks only
Tandem teams must enter as 2 individuals.
Oktoberfest Ride Entries include
- Admission to the Ride
- Professionally Marked Course
- Access to GPS Data and Cue Sheets
- A Finisher’s Trophy that will be the envy of all your friends (if you register by September 30, 2017)
- Post Ride Oktoberfest Lunch
- Beer Ticket (if 21 or older)
- Additional beer can be purchased on-site
- 1 Entry to the door prize drawing
- Personalized Bib Number (if registered by September 30, 2017)
- Technical Support and SAG Services
All entries in Oktoberfest Ride are final. There will be no refunds; entries are not transferable, so please don’t ask. Should the event be cancelled for reasons of force majeure, entry fees will not be refunded. Registration Insurance can be purchased through: https://www.registrationsaver.com/
You must be present to win door prizes and to receive any merchandize or goodies, your goodies, unless other arrangements were made prior to the event.
All registrants must pick-up their packages and check-in prior to the ride. Parents or guardians for riders under 18 must be present. Package Pick-up will be available:
|Sunday, October 22, 2017||6:45 AM — 8:15 AM||Appalachian Brewing Company|
Safety & Rules
- The ride starts promptly at 8:30 AM
- This is not a race.
- Helmets are mandatory. Cyclists must wear an ANSI or SNELL approved cycling helmet with the chin strap buckled at all times while riding on the course.
- Obey all laws. All cyclists are personally responsible for obeying all traffic laws. Violators may be ticketed by local law enforcement and/or disqualified and removed from the event. All riders are personally responsible for knowing Pennsylvania’s traffic laws. Participants should use restroom facilities along the course(s) and refrain from public urination.
- Ride safely and in control. Ride in single file whenever possible. Any cyclist who is deemed to be riding unsafely, discourteously or recklessly will be removed from the event and banned from future Oktoberfest Ride events. THIS IS A RIDE, NOT A RACE. Your safety is your responsibility.
- No personal support vehicles.
- Event numbers must be displayed. All registered cyclists must wear their event number on their jersey and display their event number on their handlebars. Riders who fail to do so will not receive an official finish time or finisher’s medal.
- No unregistered individuals. Unregistered riders will not be allowed on course during the event.
- No tricycles, trailers or other vehicles. This event is for bicycles only. All bicycles must have at least 1 working brake.
- No iPods, headphones or personal stereos.
- Rain or shine. The event occurs regardless of weather conditions, so please come prepared.
- Course closure. The course and finish line of the Oktoberfest Ride closes at 1:45 PM. At that time the event is officially over, and all cyclists who are still on the course will no longer receive support from the organizers.