Ever dream of being an insider at the most festive event of the season? If so, the Oktoberfest Ride can make that happen!
We are seeking volunteers to help put together this weekend of fun. The Oktoberfest Ride will draw riders from far and wide. In order to make that happen, we need YOUR help!
- Do you gleefully enjoy watching cyclists punish themselves, whine, cry and suffer, only to brag about it later?
- Can you get yourself to Collegeville, PA or to another location on our route?
- Can you keep a smile on your face even when someone has run over your toes with their bicycle?
- Can you pitch in whenever and wherever necessary to make something magical happen?
If you answered yes to these questions, we’d be delighted to have you as a member of our team. We guarantee that you’ll have a great time. Did we mention that the event is at a Brew Pub?
In exchange for your time and talents, you’ll receive:
- Some form of schwag (to be determined by September)
- A free meal coupon
- A super secret volunteer decoder ring for sending/receiving messages (OK, this might not happen)
- The undying appreciation of hundreds of riders who rely on YOU to make it happen!
- An entry into the volunteer raffle.